Strata 2 Tambour Door Cabinet
The Strata 2 Tambour Cabinet perfectly blends generous storage capacity with a modern design aesthetic. Of the many key features, perhaps the most striking is the clever articulated curtain design that allows quick, easy accessibility while ensuring open doors do not impede on floor space in front of the cabinet.
The diverse range of sizes are flexible enough to accommodate all modern office environments, while the smaller sizes have been specifically designed to align with common workstation screen heights to maintain an open plan ambience. Its durable powder coated exterior is available in both texture and satin finishes.
Equipped with a signature slimline handle design, the cabinet and door slats are available in a range of colours, including a GECA certified, ABS translucent slat. The Strata 2 Tambour Cabinet is fitted with ABS door slats as standard.
The Strata 2 Tambour Cabinet boasts innovative full height magnetic strips on the door posts to ensure a tight, secure and seamless finish when doors are closed.
|Height||670, 970, 1000, 1200, 1275, 1650, 1980mm|
|Width||900mm (750 internal)
1050mm (900 internal)
1200mm (1050 internal)
|Shelf Pitch||25mm increments|
|Shelf Carrying Capacity||Up to 130kg per shelf|
|Locking Mechanism||Secure Pincer Locking System|
|Standard Colours||White Satin, Silver Grey, Palladium Silver|
|Finish||Carcass: Powder coated, Shelves: Colourbond|
|Slat Options||ABS as standard, including a Translucent finish|
|Slat Colours||Silver Grey, White Satin and Translucent|
|Note||Whilst we try to provide a close match between substrates (plastic and powedercoat) colours may slightly vary|
- Achievemaximum storage capacity across a range of cabinet sizes incorporating fully adjustable shelves
- Environmentally sustainable ABS door slats as standard, now also available in a translucent finish
- Secure Pincer locking system provides ultimate peace of mind with one key operating two lock latches with separate anchor points in the door
- Removable barrel folding key with antimicrobial properties for durability, pocket comfort and hygiene
- Secure 3000 series locking system including master key availability
- Levelling feet as standard and adjustable from the base inside the unit
- Optional lockable heavy duty castors (height restrictions may apply)
- Wide variety of accessories which are interchangeable across Dexion products
- Magnetic strips to door posts eliminate door gaps
- Complimentary matching planter box range
- Standard interior colour of Stone White to match other Dexion products for ease of interchange ability and/or supply of accessories
- GECA certification
- Made from 100% recyclable sheet steel under ISO14001 EMS certification
- Durable powder coat finish